Weekly Schedule

Mondays...Front Porch chats...Weekly announcements and prayer request

First Tuesday of the month...Birthday Gal Announcements

Tuesdays...Community Center Opens
Swaps...Crafting...Exchanges....Recipes...Girl Fun

Thursdays...Memory Lane Walks...Sidebar Schedule for the month...you post on your blog...then sign up for linky here to share with us.

General Store...under construction

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Community Center..Come on In


COMMUNITY CENTER
come on in


Todays agenda
Lets get Warm!!!

Brrrrr Baby it's cold here in the South!
The colors outside are blahhhhh.
I would love to see some....
some warm colors....
where could I find some this time of the year?

Think Summer.....
no not the season summer!
I love these two girls
their house in the neighborhood is always
filled with such cute things...and you
can buy them!!!!
And the new color for the year is
Honeysuckle
mmmm.....what a warm color
The Girls have already
picked out soooo many items with these
warm colors in them.

Stop in and visit with the Girls
they are a great team and love to visit!!


Now I am thinking...
Cozy Warm
yes that would help these ole bones
during this cold spell.

Wouldn't it be fun to receive this for a gift.
A basket full of goodies
cocoa...warm house shoes
and lots of yummies.



Drum roll please.......
let me introduce you to
she has been creating these baskets
in so many different ways.
Brenda is the hostess during the month of December
12 Days of Creative Christmas
every year.
She has wonderful creations around themes...love them!
Her love for Christ shows in
everything she post.


Now my tummy needs some warmth!
over at Gail's
Faithfulness Farms
is cooking up some yummy vittles
in her cast iron skillets.
I love to cook in mine
they remind me of my Mema and Mom.
Gail is a Christian mom..a great cook...and lives on
a farm in an old farmhouse.She
offers all kinds of recipes.


Well I hope I have added some warmth to your day.
I know these neighbors would love for you to
stop by and visit!!


Stay warm friends!
Snuggled under my quilt...
Cindy

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift basket. And a cup of hot cocoa sounds wonderful. Hope you are having a good day. It is cold here yet sunny. Later this afternoon we will be going to Orofino to watch our son coach in another basketball game. So enjoying our time here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    It is finally starting to "warm" up here....way too cold for Arizona lately! My son had a large area of rain in his backyard that became an ice rink! LOL Glad to see you back here, and by the way I don't think I gave you my BD....February 4th! Today has been a good day! :) Love ya! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy...thank you for your sweet words! You all come visit anytime...something is always cooking :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)
    You make us smile.....even if you didn't feature us ~ we sure love ya Cindy!
    Thanks for the shout out!!
    Karla & Karrie
    The Summer Kitchen Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee hee....our word verification for that last post was "BLESTYLE" LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi CIndy!

    Thank you for your sweet words! You are a dear friend! Thanks for sharing my Winter treats!
    Have a beautiful week!
    Love, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Here at the General Store..we leave our comment box open to one and all.We are always working on improving our atmosphere here.Thanks for your commments.