Weekly Schedule

Mondays...Front Porch chats...Weekly announcements and prayer request

First Tuesday of the month...Birthday Gal Announcements

Tuesdays...Community Center Opens
Swaps...Crafting...Exchanges....Recipes...Girl Fun

Thursdays...Memory Lane Walks...Sidebar Schedule for the month...you post on your blog...then sign up for linky here to share with us.

General Store...under construction

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thank You

The General Store Sales Department is Closed

We will open the screen doors on Thursday November 4
and Friday November 5th.

Thank You for all who participated!!

Stop by tomorrow for the Birthday Club Meeting

Have a safe weekend.

Lady behind the counter with her orange gingham apron on...Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Well, I just pretty much missed the whole thing this week! Hopefully I'll be around next week for some shopping and looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!!!! I had a post all ready to go....I will post it in the 3rd!!!!! Thank you for this Cindy, it might take a few weeks to take off, but you are going to be one bust store owner!!!!! Look for a box coming your way girlfriend! :):) Love ya! Sandy

    PS, I got a new order for my CD! :):) Oh by the way BD 2/4.......:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy..thank you..for all of your hard work. I think I have sold the Floral & Pearls watch and earrings that were in the store. Someone has asked me to reserve them until next Weds. which I have done. I'll have to ask if she saw them here or on Etsy.com.
    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh.......my travels got in the way......I usre missed the whole thing here...........GEEZEE going to have to figure out a way to realized what is happening here.

    ReplyDelete

Here at the General Store..we leave our comment box open to one and all.We are always working on improving our atmosphere here.Thanks for your commments.